LDS women on the web and in the news.
- This isn’t a link to a particular entry, but I consistently enjoy Amira’s postings from Kyrgyzstan
- Re-imagining the priesthood
- A profile of Ann Romney
- I was pleasantly surprised by the March Ensign, which includes a profile of Belle Spafford, an article by Bonnie Parkin, and a psychologist’s reflections about her work.
- A review of the new Ardeth Kapp biography
- Another take on body image: Fatter than Barbie, Stronger than Ken
- [UPDATE!]: Kris’ poetic essay on her son’s pending ordination.