- Jilopa: “As He Wept”
- Mfranti: Teaching Young Women to Be Strong
- One reason I hope Margaret Young begins posting again soon
- Lynette: Story-telling a testimony
- Bored in Vernal: Writing a Life
- Jana hosts a discussion on the next of the Claudia Bushman interviews: 19th and early 20th century Mormon Women. Her post provides biographical background on some of the women mentioned. Don’t miss this superb series . . .
I’m really flattered that you want me back blogging! I have been editing THE documentary daily, with Darius Gray and Danor Gerald, and will continue throughout the summer. Here’s a link to an article about the documentary.
http://www.sltrib.com/Salt%2520Lake%2520Tribune%2520Home%2520Page/ci_6316597 . It says the trailer is on our website. Not so. Not yet. We Have to clear some permissions first, but we foresee no problem with that. (Most of what we’re clearing we could claim under “fair use,” but we’re being respectful.) When the trailer is up and running, I’d be happy to write a whole blog post for ExII.
Awesome! We’ll definitely take you up on that offer!