We are honored to nominate the following pieces from our quarterly print magazine for the 2022 Pushcart Prize:
- Winter 2022: “No Success Can Compensate for Failure in the Home” by Jessica Sagers
- Spring 2022: “Utah Valley Gothic” by Catherine Crenshaw
- Summer 2022: “Humanity Does Not Ask Us to Be Happy…” by Emma Tueller Stone
- Summer 2022: “Reading the Plague in the Pandemic” by Amanda Pullan Frost
- Summer 2022: “Reading to Be Good” by Emily Updegraff
- Fall 2022: “Mary, of Magdala” by Elizabeth Pinborough
Congratulations to these writers!